Whether you’ve come across LifeVantage on your own or somebody has recommended them to you, a curiosity about how they work is obvious. I learned about LifeVantage quite a few months ago when a friend asked me to join this brand and make a good living. I did extensive research, and I found the most amusing facts. So, just scroll down to learn everything about the LifeVantage MLM review.
Who are We
Eve Pacific Media is an affiliate marketing firm that provides support and guidance to those contemplating or who have chosen to become content creators. We help aspiring bloggers, content creators, and affiliate marketers with their strategies.
My relationship with multi-level marketing or network marketing started in the late 80s. I have had involvement with Shaklee, Primerica, Amway, and, yes, the infamous Consumer Buyline. I enjoyed various levels of success. Back then, I aspired to become an MLM or Network Marketing Pro. Savvy top MLM earners would build massive downlines, breakaway, and move to programs with the most lucrative opportunities during that era. This was a common practice before many States barred those multi-level marketing schemes.
Our goal at Eve Pacific Media is to use my vast experience to benefit others with a series of reviews of multi-level marketing companies.
Check out this video LifeVantage Review: Legit Health MLM or Scam?:
What is LifeVantage?
Founded in 2003, LifeVantage is a wellness company based in Utah, the USA. As the company claims, it aims to provide users with a unique range of anti-aging beauty products and other wellness products.
LifeVantage also allows individuals to start their business with the brand and thereby earn commissions by selling their products and recruiting new members. So, the distributors help the company with marketing and advertising to a great extent.
Is LifeVantage an MLM?
The structure of LifeVantage clearly defines it as an MLM company. If you don’t know what an MLM is all about, let me explain what it is. MLM refers to multi-level marketing, which is basically a business model that works by paying commissions to the distributors instead of paying salaries.
The distributors of MLM companies can also earn commission by recruiting new members and as these members sell new products. The reason for which I consider LifeVantage as an MLM is that its marketing network exactly reflects that of an MLM company.
The Products of LifeVantage
The first product of LifeVantage was a dietary supplement named ProTandim. It was an infusion of botanical ingredients such as ashwagandha and others. Now, the product line has become more comprehensive. There are weight-management supplements, sports nutrition supplements, beauty products, and much more.
The main categories of the LifeVantage line of products include:
Here are the most popular products of LifeVantage that are the best sellers:
- Protandim: Made of natural plant ingredients, Protandim is a dietary supplement that aims to increase antioxidant enzymes in our body. The supplement also acts as a protein booster and stress buster.
- Axio: It’s a sugar-free energy drink with three distinct flavors: sour cherry, green grape, and dragon fruit. The sour berry category has two separate flavors: grapefruit and red raspberry.
- TrueScience: It’s an NRF2 technology-equipped beauty product that provides anti-aging benefits and makes skin brighter. The product also cleanses the skin and purifies it from within, as claimed by LifeVantage.
- Physique: This range comprises exclusive weight management supplements that allow users to control their body weight without compromising their lifestyle. It includes Physiq Fat, Physiq Cleanse, Physiq Probio, etc.
Does LifeVantage Work?
Protandim, the flagship product of LifeVantage, is made of natural ingredients that are scientifically proven. The product was reviewed by some experts who claimed it actually works. Joe McCord, the developer of LifeVantage, earned huge popularity from the success of this product.
Axio is another well-known product from LifeVantage, which many experts have recommended to others. This energy drink is a favorite of a huge number of customers, who believe this one is the best energy drink they have tried. The experience of lethargy or fatigue is not found in this product.
How to Make Money with LifeVantage?
Well, here comes the most anticipating part of the review. The question is, how to make money with LifeVantage? Or, can you actually make money with LifeVantage?
Well, not all members are able to make money with LifeVantage. Only those who are quite focused on marketing the products are able to earn good commissions. Now, let’s explore how they make money with LifeVantage.
- Product Commission: The first and the simplest way of earning with LifeVantage would be to sell the products and earn a percentage of their price. This is also known as retail sales profit.
- Royalty Commission: LifeVantage pays its distributors up to 40 percent on the monthly sales, which is called royalty commission.
- Smart Start Bonus: This is the one that you’ll get once you enroll a new preferred customer. On the enrollment, you’ll earn only in the first month based on your Personal Volume PV.
- Launch Bonus: When you recruit a downline in LifeVantage, you get a commission called launch bonus. But, to be qualified, you need to generate 200 PV on a monthly basis.
- Elite Bonus Pool: If you are able to reach Pro 7 rank at LifeVantage, you will earn a 4 percent commission, which is called the elite bonus pool.
- Business Center: Premiere Pro 5 is the rank you will need to achieve to get your first business center.
- Generational Matching Bonus: You’ll be able to get a generational matching bonus when you rank Pro 3 at LifeVantage.
- Achievement Bonus: This one-time bonus is given to those who have achieved Pro 10 rank. The amount can vary from $100,000 to $500,000 USD.
LifeVantage Joining Charges
On your enrollment, you will need to pay the below charges at LifeVantage:
- Starter Kit: $50.00
- Platinum Pack and Start Kit: $1,250.00
- Gold Pack and Start Kit: $650.00
- Silver Pack and Start Kit: $350.00
Things I Like about LifeVantage
Here’s a list of the things that I really like about LifeVantage:
- Positive Reviews: The product reviews are on the positive side.
- Reputation: The company is one of the highly acclaimed MLMs.
- Commissions: You can actually make money by earning commissions.
- Experience: The company is well-experienced among the MLMs.
Things I Dislike about LifeVantage
The below factors are not that impressive about LifeVantage:
- Losing Money: People can also lose money by not selling products.
- Lawsuits: The company’s history shows that it has faced lawsuits.
Is LifeVantage Legitimate?
Yes, in spite of the disadvantages, I will say that LifeVantage is definitely a legit brand based on MLM structure. The brand follows its unique rules that the distributors must follow. The LifeVantage products are also safe and legit as they are made of natural ingredients.
Final Verdict – LifeVantage MLM Review
I would like to conclude with the thought that LifeVantage is a well-experienced MLM company that can help you to earn a good amount of commission. Though it’s unclear whether the earnings will equal a full-time job, it can be a good start if you’re a marketing person.